We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

Bache/Bach

Use this forum to make contact with others researching families with the same surname.
Sandy64

Bache/Bach

Post by Sandy64 »

Am having trouble with identifying my relatives in the Old Swinford/Kingswinford/Rowley Regis area. There appears to be many Bache/Back families in the area, and many with the same forename - Richard and William are common. If anyone else is researching these names and would like to compare notes, I would be very interested. My earliest record is Richard Bach who married Sarah Green on 7th June 1778 and I have my family tree from then to date.
Guy

Re: Bache/Bach

Post by Guy »

In some cases where there are an abundance of options the best answer is to try to create family trees for all the options available, that way a percentage can/may be ruled out by elder/younger siblings, death of mother, change of parish etc.
Cheers
Guy
As we have gained from the past, we owe the future a debt, which we pay by sharing today.