We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

WW1 Medals Framed

Post your queries about your military ancestors, or help fellow researchers find out about theirs.
Chiddicks

WW1 Medals Framed

Post by Chiddicks »

I have finally had my Great-Grandfathers Medals Framed, the finished frame looks amazing and it was well worth taking the time to do it properly, the end results looks wonderful.

In memory of John Edwin Barnes, Essex Regiment, who died at Gallipoli, 25th April 1915.

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com/2020/10 ... ls-framed/
Attachments
1175dave.jpg
1175dave.jpg (456.38 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
meekhcs

Re: WW1 Medals Framed

Post by meekhcs »

Lovely idea Paul
Sally
ewanarm68

Post by ewanarm68 »

They look really impressive framed. Had a look at the website last night and considering getting my great grandfather's medals framed.
Ewan Armstrong
Sheffield UK
Armstrong, Lakeman, Lockhart, Campbell (Glasgow, Stirlingshire, Sri Lanka)
also Anderson, Taylor, Ramsey (Vyse), Naylor (Sheffield, Norfolk, Lincolnshire)
https://armstrongfamilyhistoryjourney.blogspot.com/
Chiddicks

Post by Chiddicks »

Thanks for the compliments.

It's quite expensive, but everything's relative to what you can afford or are willing to pay, I wanted it done properly and I'm only going to do this once, so I didn't mind paying a bit extra. These are all hand made specifically to order, hence why they are a bit more. All I can say is that I am overwhelmed by the finish and quality and highly recommend them.