We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

Family Historian 7

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
meekhcs

Family Historian 7

Post by meekhcs »

Family Historian 7 is now available to purchase/upgrade.
https://www.family-historian.co.uk/tour this is the link to view Family Historian tour and link to What's new in FH7
Sally
Mick Loney

Re: Family Historian 7

Post by Mick Loney »

Sally,
Been there done that! :D You didn’t mention though, that existing users may be entitled to a discount of up to 30%!
meekhcs

Post by meekhcs »

Mick,

Indeed, or in some cases free!!
Sally
Jacobs-Barnes

Post by Jacobs-Barnes »

As a FH 6.2 user thought the £59.99 upgrade discount of £10 was a little mean.
paulr1949

Post by paulr1949 »

meekhcs wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 10:01 Mick,

Indeed, or in some cases free!!
Yes I’ve not rushed, although I will probably upgrade. I wasn’t quick enough to get on the beta testing😗
I think the smaller discount is for users who upgraded from v5: I started with 6 so I think it’s going to be £42 (mind you, I think I paid £32 for v6 so it’s quite a jump)
Paul
meekhcs

Post by meekhcs »

I started with 6.2 this year. At the time of purchase it stated I would be offered the chance to upgrade to 7 for free. Because of that, and other things, I haven't done a lot with 6.2. I couldn't face learning the system only to have to re learn certain parts when it was updated, as many of you know my lack of IT skills are legendary :lol: :lol:
Sally
Mick Loney

Post by Mick Loney »

Sally, out of curiosity, how much did FH6.2 cost, since it included the free upgrade? I already had FH6.2, and paid £42 for the upgrade, same as Paul has suggested.
meekhcs

Post by meekhcs »

It was a very special deal earlier this year, costing less than the normal price of FH 6.2 + the free upgrade. Right place right time!
Sally