We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

Family Historian

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
Norfolk Nan

Family Historian

Post by Norfolk Nan »

I bought a new computer recently and downloaded Family Historian and then added a backed up copy of my original data. I'm not sure if there was a better way of doing it but it's all good :D Apart from a couple of missing custom report templates that I'd created and saved. Just as a quickie, does anyone know how these customised reports are saved? If I can copy them over it will save the hassle of needing to work out how I made them in the first place :lol:

Thank you
Mick Loney

Re: Family Historian

Post by Mick Loney »

You’d be better asking the FH forum. (https://fhug.org.uk/) Their experts could give you the definitive answer :D
Norfolk Nan

Re: Family Historian

Post by Norfolk Nan »

Just an update, FHUG did the trick. The instructions looked more difficult than they were. Thank you Mick for reminding me and pointing me towards people who knew! :lol: