We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

WDYTYA 2022 series

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
phsvm

WDYTYA 2022 series

Post by phsvm »

So, the new series of WDYTYA has been announced.

Starting on 26 May and with only 5 subjects this time, we have
Sue Perkins
Richard Osman
Anna Maxwell Martin
Ralf Little
Matt Lucas

From the little I've heard about this series I get the impression it may have a military theme running through it.

Not all the individuals are perhaps, on the face of it, to my taste but I'll keep an open mind before passing judgement.
Thunder

Re: WDYTYA 2022 series

Post by Thunder »

I have only heard of three of them!, I am sure someone will comment that they are all white. I always like a mixture of people with different backgrounds and hopefully the number of people will increase later.
Mick Loney

Post by Mick Loney »

Thunder, I’m sure you’ll recognise their faces, even if you don’t recognise their names.

I didn’t know the name Anna Maxwell Martin, but a quick google and it was an ‘Oh, her’ moment, (my bad, sorry Anna) as I immediately recognised her! :lol:
AdrianBruce

Post by AdrianBruce »

Thunder wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 21:52... hopefully the number of people will increase later.
Wasn't the last series similarly short? So probably we are seeing what we would have seen in the last lot if COVID had not intervened...
Adrian Bruce