We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

WDYTYA - 8 June - Claire Foy

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
phsvm

WDYTYA - 8 June - Claire Foy

Post by phsvm »

Claire Foy has played Queen Elizabeth II, Anne Boleyn and the Duchess of Argyll. However, there’s no hint of royalty in her family tree.

Foy’s main concern is that she’ll find a criminal lurking in her ancestry, but while there’s tragedy with a fatal drowning and a motorbike accident, it’s not until she researches her father’s line that her fears seem to be founded.

What thrills her, though, is hearing how the community rallied around several of her ancestors in their times of trouble.
Mick Loney

Re: WDYTYA - 8 June - Claire Foy

Post by Mick Loney »

Could you not wait till after the episode to tell us all about it, or put Spoiler Alert in the heading. I and no doubt others have no wish to be told details prior to an episode, but prefer to see each episode ‘fresh’. :evil:
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

I quite agree with Mick Loney, I like to know as little as possible beforehand.
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

I thought it was a brilliant episode, I hadn't heard of felony registers before.