We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

Australian subscription to WDYTYA magazine

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
Eileenlc

Australian subscription to WDYTYA magazine

Post by Eileenlc »

I have been subscribing to the magazine for a number of years but this year I have experienced many problems with non-arrival of issues. To the best of my knowledge, the airlines and mail are more or less back to their pre-Covid schedules, but to date I have received fewer than half the issues I have paid for. I contacted the subscription website in July and was sent three of the back issues I was missing and wrote to them again last week when I had received nothing more, only to be told that no back issues are available. It's not like I live in the remote outback, I am on the main Sydney-Melbourne transport corridor. The problems seemed to arise when an Australian mailing house was used for distribution rather than one based in the UK or Europe. I prefer hard copy to online so I can read it anywhere and cut bits out for future reference. Have any other subscribers had similar problems, and if so, what can be done about it?
Thanks, Eileen
Swilliams69

Re: Australian subscription to WDYTYA magazine

Post by Swilliams69 »

Hi Eileen, I'm really sorry to hear you have had problems with delivery of your magazine. Can you get in touch with the editorial team (email address on the Welcome page) as I suspect we will have some office copies that we can send out to you to replace your missing copies. I can then also forward your details on to our marketing team who are looking into this delivery problem and see if you can be put on a priority mailing list.

Thanks,

Sarah