We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

Congratulations

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
Chiddicks

Congratulations

Post by Chiddicks »

I just wanted to say congratulations and well done to the whole team that has put this all together, as a moderator on another forum and a moderator on #AncestryHour, I know how much commitment these things take. Well done everyone!
phsvm

Re: Congratulations

Post by phsvm »

Chiddicks - I'm sure I speak for all 5 of us when I say thank you very much for your kind words.

It's been a few weeks of intense activety and bringing things together but the response has been very rewarding.

Thank you to everyone who encouraaged me when I first asked for their support, to Guy, Paul, Sally and my husband for all their work and to everyone who has already joined us for having faith in us.
Brunes08

Re: Congratulations

Post by Brunes08 »

I agree whole heartedly. Well done and congratulations. A tremendous effort to get all this up and running so soon after hearing that the WDYTYA Forum was to close. A great big thank you. 👏