We welcome any query on Who When Where. If you have previously posted it on another forum (including the old WDYTYA forum), please state this in your opening post - this will save people redoing the research which has been done before: they can look at it and possibly go further with it.

WDYTYA Spoilers

A space for genealogy-related conversations.
Mick Loney

WDYTYA Spoilers

Post by Mick Loney »

It is all very well posting about forthcoming episodes, but could people please refrain from giving away too many details of the contents

If you must give preview details, could you be so kind as to prefix the post title with SPOILER ALERT so others can choose to read your post straight away or wait until after programme has aired

I know you mean well, but it does rather take the edge off the programmes :D
phsvm

Re: WDYTYA Spoilers

Post by phsvm »

Mick

Point noted. However, it's only what is in the programme listing - I'm not privilege to any info that isn't in the public domain.
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

phsvm wrote: 15 Jun 2022, 19:13 Mick

Point noted. However, it's only what is in the programme listing - I'm not privilege to any info that isn't in the public domain.
Indeed, perhaps the BBC should not be as open with what the programme contains.
Guy

Post by Guy »

I disagree, I feel it gives people information to allow them to make an informed choice to watch what may be interesting programmes rather than the drivel often broadcast by TV companies including the BBC.

Surely giving a person's name in connection with a series that delves into family histories should be enough to alert someone to read or avoid a posting about its content!
Cheers
Guy
As we have gained from the past, we owe the future a debt, which we pay by sharing today.